Sexual Civility and Empowerment Committee
SCEC is a committee for students, faculty, staff, and community partners to join SCE in sexual violence prevention at Ohio State and in Ohio. While regular participation is encouraged it is not required. You may come and interact with SCEC at any of our meetings.
Join the SCEC mailing list here!
WHEN: Wednesdays 1:00-2:30 P.M.
WHERE: RPAC Meeting Room #3
- September 6 - Start of Year Celebration
- October 4 - Open Forum
- November 1 - Educational Program
- December 6 - Action Plan
- January 24 - Open Forum
- February 21 - Educational Program
- MArch 21 - Action Plan
- April 18 - End of Year Celebration
Committee objectives are as follows:
- Provide a platform for participants to share personal observations regarding sexual violence at The Ohio State University
- Educate participants in university protocol and processes in sexual violence prevention and support
- Create and share action steps for individuals and groups to move forward in their sexual violence prevention and response efforts
- Draft informed recommendations and feedback for university response to campus and nationwide events involving sexual violence
You can contact SCEC at SCEinfo@osu.edu with any questions. Please include SCEC in your subject heading.
We look forward to your participation in SCEC!