Student Civility Program (SCP)
The Student Civility Program (SCP) is a referral-based, educational workshop series for students on topics related to personal responsibility, community safety, and civil engagement. The SCP promotes positive behavioral change by improving participants’ interpersonal communication and critical thinking skills relating to healthy relationships, sex, gender roles, decision-making, and behavior management.
All students who are interested in a personal growth and professional development opportunity are encouraged to attend the SCP workshop series.
For individuals interested in attending SCP workshops click the link below to register yourself.
Groups from across campus are also eligible to participate, and may include:
· Student Athletes
· Sorority and Fraternity Life
· Student Organizations
· Graduate and Professional Students
· Residence Halls
· Academic Programs
SCP Workshop Themes:
· Module 1: Goals & Values Identification
· Module 2: Social Skills & Civil Engagement
· Module 3: Gender Roles & Stereotypes
· Module 4: Sexual Health Education
· Module 5: Healthy Relationship Skills
· Module 6: Empathy & Behavior Management
· Module 7: Violence Prevention
Please direct questons about the SCP to email@example.com
To request a workshop presentation for your organization or department visit the "Request a Workshop" tab to the left.